TRANSPORTABLE FUEL TANK – TRANSCUBE GLOBAL 10TCG
The TransCube Global 10TCG is a 110% bunded transportable tank, that covers multiple diesel storage applications across multiple industries including construction, marine, or agricultural. EPA approved for transport, this transportable fuel tank features a lockable equipment cabinet and 4-way forklift channels.
USES & APPLICATIONS
- Short-term fuel requirements – Provides the ideal solution for short to medium term onsite fuel storage. TransCube fuel tanks can be supplied as a standby tank or as a complete fuel storage package with pumping equipment and any of our Fuelchief fuel management systems.
- Generator & Auxillary Equipment – This tank has the ability to quickly and efficiently connect to 3 diesel powered pieces of equipment and refuel equipment via pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be easily dispensed by manual or electric pump option, ensuring productivity and efficiency on site.
- Fuel Transport – Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube Global 10TCG can transport fuel safely and effectively anywhere you need it. With fuel transport made easy to site with a TransCube, you are ready to start upon arrival due to the tank’s rapid deployment. TransCubes are easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Work Site Safety – With a unique bunded design and integral equipment cabinet, the TransCube can capture any accidental drips or spills and therefore eliminates the need for external drip trays. The 10TCG is designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator. With internal baffles, forklift pockets and lift/stack corner brackets, the TransCube decreases set up and transport time.
TRANCUBE 10TCG SPECIFICATIONS
- Tank name: TransCube Global 10TCG
- Tank codes: TA-1000 (bare tank code), 10TCGGP6M (tank with bi-pump 12V diesel pump kit with suction and delivery fittings)
- Tank capacity: 990L
- Tank safe-fill: 960L
- Tanks weight: 550kg (empty)
- Tank warranty: 3-year warranty
- Tank external dimensions: 1150 x 1150 x 1320mm (w,d,h)
- Tank storage options: Can be stacked 2 high (full) or 3 high (empty) to reduce storage space requirements
- Tank on the road: Can be transported with diesel fuel without the need for driver training
- AS-1692 2006
- EPA Approved IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) approved for transport of diesel fuel
- Environmental compliance – due to fully bunded design (steel in steel) to ensure EPA compliance
What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?