What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?
The TransCube Contract 20TCC is a 110% fully bunded storage tank that reduces storage space requirements. Approved for transport under ADR Regulations, this 2,000 Litre tank is uniquely designed to provide you with hassle-free fuelling.
As an environmentally friendly designed tank, it has a unique built-in weather proof bund which eliminates the need for pans or basins.
The TransCube Contract 20TCC offers many applications for the user. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Fast mobile refuelling: the TransCube 20TCC is a safe and reliable fuel storage solution for any location that requires quick refuelling of construction or auxiliary equipment; thus making it ideal for agricultural, construction and the fuel distribution industries.
- Short-term fuel requirement: due to its mobile design, the TransCube Contract 20TCC can easily be lifted by forklift or crane to aid as a standby tank solution or a mobile refueller (offering both applications as one unit). The TransCube Contract 20TCC tank is designed to operate efficiently on sites that require small amounts of fuel storage.
- Generators and auxiliary equipment: The TransCube 20TCC can be connected to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be dispensed by manual or electric pump, based on customer requirements.
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity Fuel: 2000L
- Safe Fill Fuel: 1900L
- Total Weight: 700kg (empty)
- Total Weight: 2500kg (full)
- Storage options: diesel
- External dimensions: 2300 x 1150 x 1320mm (l x w x h)
- Compliance: Bunded to COP regulations PPG2
- 110% bunded: weatherproof bund ensures safe and environmentally compliant transport and storage
- Protective galvanised stack/lifting corner plates: precepting damage to tank paintwork and details
- Transport approved: approved for transport on road according to ADR regulations
- Accessible: hatch provides access to the inner tank for routine cleaning and maintenance
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability and safety when handling the tank full of fuel
- Fuel equipment cabinet: secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand), and feed and return connections for up to 1 generator
- Warranty: 3 year warranty