What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?
The transportable TransCube Contract 10TCC is an 880 litre storage tank built to transport fuel under ADR Regulations. The unique tank design allows it to be stacked inside shipping containers and across truck begs, therefore providing economical transitioning for the user.
This tank is 110% bunded, meaning it has been built to strict environmental compliance for the safe transport and storage of fuel. Piece of mind can be achieved knowing that your fuel is secure, how? The security is provided by the lockable cabinet. The cabinet successfully houses all ports and fittings to ensure that all spills are captured. The best attribute of this tank is that your fuel is protected from theft and the elements, as the cabinet is locked.
The TransCube Contract 10TCC offers many applications for the user. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Fast mobile refuelling: the TransCube Contract 10TCC is a safe and reliable fuel storage solution for any location that requires quick refuelling onsite.
- Small and short-term fuel requirement: the TransCube Contract 10TCC offers refuelling versatility in a simplified, economic unit. Thanks to its mobile design, it can be supplied as a standby tank or as a mobile refueller on a ute. The TransCube Contract 10TCC is designed to operate efficiently on sites that require small amounts of fuel storage.
- Generators and auxiliary equipment: the TransCube Contract 10TCC can be connected to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be dispensed by manual or electric pump, based on customer requirements.
- Standby Fuel Tank: On sites that don’t require constant tank movements, the TransCube Contract 10TCC can be used as a standby fuel tank – preventing machinery and equipment downtime. Refuel vehicles, machinery and any other equipment quickly and effortlessly.
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity Fuel: 880L
- Safe Fill Fuel: 850L
- Total Weight: 370kg (empty)
- Total Weight: 1270kg (full)
- Storage options: diesel
- External dimensions: 2900 x 1600 x 1650mm (l x w x h)
- Compliance: UL 142, CAN/ULC-S601, ADR AS 1692, AS 1940
- 110% bunded: weatherproof bund ensures safe and environmentally compliant transport and storage
- Stackable: sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation
- Transportable: this model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability and safety when handling the tank full of fuel
- Warranty: 3 year warranty