The Fuelchief TransCube Global 50TCGCAB is a 110% bunded transportable tank, that covers multiple diesel storage applications across multiple industries including construction, marine and agricultural to name a few. The 50TCGCAB incorporates many of the features of the small transportable TransCubes and conforms to COP regulations. This particular TransCube can be moved with full with non-hazardous liquids only.
EPA approved for transport, this transportable fuel tank features a lockable equipment cabinet and 4-way forklift channels.
The model can run from the smallest heater up to the largest generator. It is used widely in forestry applications (around New Zealand) offering a very flexible and moveable re-fuelling solution in the most challenging situations. It has the unique ability to feed up to three generators and refuel equipment at the same time.
The largest of the TransCube range that Fuelchief stock offers a myriad of solutions for the user. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Short-term fuel requirements: The TransCube Global 50TCGCAB is the ideal solution for short to medium term onsite fuel storage. TransCube fuel tanks can be supplied as a standby tank or as a complete fuel storage package with pumping equipment for the cabinet extension.
- Generator and auxiliary equipment: TransCube Global 50TCGCAB has the ability to quickly and efficiently connect to 3 diesel powered pieces of equipment and refuel equipment via pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be easily dispensed by manual or electric pump option, ensuring productivity and efficiency on site.
- Fuel transport: meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube Global 50TCGCAB can transport fuel safely and efficiently anywhere you need it. By transporting fuel to site with a TransCube, you are ready to start upon arrival due to its rapid deployment. TransCubes can be easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Work site safety: The TransCube Global 50TCGCAB’s unique bunded design and integral equipment cabinet captures any accidental drips or spills and eliminated the need for external drip trays. TransCubes are designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator. With internal baffles, forklift pockets and lift/stack corner brackets, the TransCube decreases set up and transport time.
Fuelchief offers the following for TransCube Global 50TCGCAB (and 50TCG which is the bare tank only option) are listed below:
- 50TCGCAB – 50TCGCAB Bare Tank
- 50TCGCABH6M – 50TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 6m Hose & Nozzle
- 50TCGCABHHR10 – 50TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 10m Hose reel & Nozzle
- 50TCGCABH6MLF – 50TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 10m Hose reel & Nozzle and Lifting Frame
3 year warranty from date of shipment
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 4800L
- Safe fill: 4500L
- Weight: 1820kg (empty)
- Storage options: diesel and waste oil only
- External dimensions: 2308 x 3,000 x 1320mm (w,l,h)
- Security: equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained
- Secure hose: access enables fuelling while cabinet is locked
- Secure lockable access hatch: to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators
- Access manhole: Allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection
- A power house: ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Can be transported full: 2000 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training
- Corner brackets: Easy to lift by crane and easily stackable 2 high (full) and 3 high (empty)
- Reduce space: as these tanks can be stacked on top of each other
- Galvanised frame: Reliable and secure structure with added protection from bumps, scratches and dings
- Removable inner tank: for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel
- 110% bunded: Built-in, weather proof, secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays
- Full load lifting: eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube 50TCGCAB full of fuel.
- 4-way lift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring
- Warranty: 3 year warranty