Extend the run times of your diesel-powered equipment and fuel more effectively with the fully transportable TransCube Global 30TCG. The TransCube Global 30TCG is a 110% bunded transportable tank, that covers multiple diesel storage applications across multiple industries including construction, marine and agricultural to name a few.
The large 3,000 litre storage capacity of the tank provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling.
This mid-sized TransCube Global 30TCG offers a range of solutions. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Short-term fuel requirements: The TransCube Global 30TCG is the ideal solution for short to medium term onsite fuel storage. TransCube fuel tanks can be supplied as a standby tank or as a complete fuel storage package with pumping equipment.
- Generator & Auxillary Equipment: TransCube Global 30TCG has the ability to quickly and efficiently connect to 3 diesel powered pieces of equipment and refuel equipment via pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be easily dispensed by manual or electric pump option, ensuring productivity and efficiency on site.
- Fuel Transport: meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube Global 30TCGCAB can transport fuel safely and efficiently anywhere you need it. By transporting fuel to site with a TransCube, you are ready to start upon arrival due to its rapid deployment. TransCubes can be easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Work Site Safety: The TransCube Global 30TCG’s unique bunded design and integral equipment cabinet captures any accidental drips or spills and eliminated the need for external drip trays. TransCubes are designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator. With internal baffles, forklift pockets and lift/stack corner brackets, the TransCube decreases set up and transport time.
Fuelchief offers the following for TransCube Global 30TCG (and extended cabinet tank option) are listed below:
- TA-3000 – 30TCG Bare Tank
- 30TCGP6M – 30TCG with Bi-pump 12V Diesel Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 6m Hose & Nozzle
- TA-3001 – 30TCGCAB Bare Tank
- 30TCGCABH6M – 30TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 6m Hose & Nozzle
- 30TCGCABHHR10 – 30TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 10m Hosereel & Nozzle OR 30TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w Filter, Flow meter, 10m Hosereel & Nozzle and Lifting Frame
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 3000L
- Safe fill: 2979L
- Weight: 1013kg (empty)
- Weight: 3691kg (full)
- Storage options: diesel and waste oil only
- External dimensions: 1550 x 2,300 x 1320mm (w,l,h)
- Security: equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained
- Secure lockable access hatch: to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators
- Access manhole: allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection
- A power house: ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Can be transported full: 2000 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training
- Reduce space: as these tanks can be stacked on top of each other
- Galvanised frame: reliable and secure structure with added protection from bumps, scratches and dings
- Removable inner tank: for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel
- 110% bunded: built-in, weather proof, secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays
- Full load lifting: eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube 30TCG full of fuel.
- 4-way lift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?