What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?
TRANSPORTABLE FUEL TANK – TRANSCUBE GLOBAL 20TCG
The TransCube Global 20TCG is a 110% bunded transportable tank, that covers multiple diesel storage applications across multiple industries including construction, marine, or agricultural. EPA approved for transport, this transportable fuel tank features a lockable equipment cabinet and 4-way forklift channels.
USES & APPLICATIONS
- Short-term fuel requirements – The TransCube Global 20TCG is the ideal solution for short to medium term onsite fuel storage. TransCube fuel tanks can be supplied as a standby tank or as a complete fuel storage package with pumping equipment and any of our Fuelchief fuel management systems.
- Generator & Auxillary Equipment – TranCube Global 20TCG has the ability to quickly and efficiently connect to 3 diesel powered pieces of equipment and refuel equipment via pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be easily dispensed by manual or electric pump option, ensuring productivity and efficiency on site.
- Fuel Transport – Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube Global 20TCG can transport fuel safely and efficiently anywhere you need it. By transporting fuel to site with a TransCube, you are ready to start upon arrival due to its rapid deployment. TransCubes can be easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Work Site Safety – The TransCube’s unique bunded design and integral equipment cabinet captures any accidental drips or spills and eliminated the need for external drip trays. TransCubes are designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator. With internal baffles, forklift pockets and lift/stack corner brackets, the TransCube decreases set up and transport time.
TRANCUBE 20TCG SPECIFICATIONS
- Tank name: TransCube Global 20TCG
- Tank codes: TA-2000 (bare tank code), 20TCGP6M (tank with bi-pump 12V diesel pump kit with filter, flow meter and 6m hose and nozzle)
TA-2001 (bare tank code), 20TCGCABP6M (tank with Piusi bi-pump 12v pump kit with filter, flow meter, 6m hose and Nozzle)
20TCGCABH6M (20TCGCAB with Honda 2″ Pump Kit c/w filter, flow meter, 6m hose and nozzle)
20TCGCABHHR10 (tank with Honda 2″ pump kit c/w filter, flow meter, 10m Hose reel and nozzle)
- Tank capacity: 2000L
- Tank safe-fill: 1940L
- Tanks weight: 823kg (empty) 2,809kg (full)
- Tank warranty: 3-year warranty
- Tank external dimensions: 2,280 x 1150 x 1320mm (w,d,h)
- Tank storage options: Can be stacked 2 high (full) or 3 high (empty) to reduce storage space requirements
- Tank on the road: Can be transported with diesel fuel without the need for driver training. Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators. Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube Global full of fuel.
- AS-1692 2006
- EPA Approved IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) approved for transport of diesel fuel under UN regulations
- Environmental compliance – due to fully bunded design (steel in steel) to ensure EPA compliance
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 2000L
- Safe fill: 1940L
- Weight: 895kg (empty)
- Weight: 2695 (full)
- Storage options: diesel and waste oil only
- External dimensions: 1150 x 2,280 x 1320mm (w,l,h)
- Security: Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators
- Access manhole: allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection
- Can be transported full: 2000 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training
- Corner brackets: easy to lift by crane and easily stackable 2 high (full) and 3 high (empty)
- Reduce space: as these tanks can be stacked on top of each other
- Galvanised frame: reliable and secure structure with added protection from bumps, scratches and dings
- Removable inner tank: for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel
- 110% bunded: built-in, double skinned design, secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays
- Full load lifting: eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the TransCube 20TCG full of fuel
- 4-way lift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring
- Warranty: 3 year warranty