What are the differences between a TCC and a TCG?
The Fuelchief TransCube Global 10TCGCAB is a 110% bunded transportable tank, that covers multiple diesel storage applications across multiple industries including construction, marine and agricultural to name a few. EPA approved for transport, this transportable fuel tank features a lockable equipment cabinet and 4-way forklift channels.
The TransCube Global 10TCGCAB offers a range of solutions for the user. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Short-term fuel requirements: The TransCube Global 10TCGCAB is the ideal solution for short to medium term onsite fuel storage. TransCube fuel tanks can be supplied as a standby tank or as a complete fuel storage package with pumping equipment that can be housed in the secondary cabinet.
- Generator & Auxillary Equipment: TranCube Global 10TCGCAB has the ability to quickly and efficiently connect to 3 diesel powered pieces of equipment and refuel equipment via pump at the same time. As an auxiliary fuel tank, it provides longer engine running time, reducing the number of site visits required for refuelling. Fuel can be easily dispensed by manual or electric pump option, ensuring productivity and efficiency on site.
- Fuel Transport: meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube Global 10TCGCAB can transport fuel safely and efficiently anywhere you need it. By transporting fuel to site with a TransCube, you are ready to start upon arrival due to its rapid deployment. TransCubes can be easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Work Site Safety: The TransCube Global 10TCGCAB’s unique bunded design and integral equipment cabinet captures any accidental drips or spills and eliminated the need for external drip trays. TransCubes are designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator. With internal baffles, forklift pockets and lift/stack corner brackets, the TransCube decreases set up and transport time.
Fuelchief offers the following for the TransCube Global 10TCGCAB (and non-secondary cabinet tank model) are listed below:
- TA-1000 10TCG Bare Tank
- 10TCGP6M 10TCG with Bi-pump 12V Diesel Pump Kit w Suction & Delivery Fittings
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 960L
- Safe fill: 948L
- Weight: 550kg (empty)
- Storage options: diesel and waste oil only
- External dimensions: 1150 x 1407 x 1320mm (w,l,h)
- Security: equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained
- Secure hose: access enables fuelling while cabinet is locked
- Access manway: allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection
- Corner brackets: easy to lift by crane and easily stackable 2 high (full) and 3 high (empty)
- Galvanised frame: reliable and secure structure with added protection from bumps, scratches and dings
- Refuelling made efficient: ability to supply fuel to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Removable inner tank: for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel
- 110% bunded: built-in, weather proof, double skinned, secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays
- 4-way lift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring
- Warranty: 3 year warranty