Trouble-free tanks for the transport and storage of AdBlue are made of materials which are resistant to mechanical damage making them perfect for the safe transport of oil. The polyethylene of which they are made is TUV certified and has the strongest UV10 stabiliser available on the market. The splash wall structure reduces the movement of fluids during transport.
Your AdBlue storage can be taken care of with the Fuelchief Blue range of tanks. The Fuelchief Blue TA5010 is the largest model with the capacity to hold up to 5,000L of fuel. These tanks have been designed to meet the most stringent environmental standards and to operate in the most severe conditions.
This is a great option for companies as it allows you to:
- Purchase AdBlue at wholesale prices
- A quick return on investment
- Buffer storage use during dynamic price fluctuations
Our Fuelchief Blue tanks are designed to be durable and for situations where the tank will be subject to frequent relocation and where increased lifetime is of importance.
Below are our Fuelchief Blue tank options in various sizes:
- TA-1012 Fuelchief Blue 200 Litre AdBlue Tank, c/w 12v pump, 6m hose, auto nozzle and lockable cover
- TA-1013 Fuelchief Blue 400 Litre AdBlue Tank, c/w 12v pump, 6m hose, auto nozzle and lockable cover
- TA-2010 Fuelchief Blue 2000 Litre AdBlue double skin tank c/w pump, 4m hose, auto nozzle, wireless level gauge and pump cabinet heating system
- TA-5010 Fuelchief Blue 5000 Litre AdBlue double skin tank c/w pump, 4m hose, auto nozzle, wireless level gauge and pump cabinet heating system and Todo fill coupling
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity: 5,000L
- Draw fluids easily: long and convenient dispensing hose makes it easier to draw fluids from the tank
- External dimensions: 2380 x 2950 x 2030mm (w,d,h)
- Storage options: AdBlue
- Flow meter with calibration: K24 counter equipped with 4-digit display and 6-digit total counter
- Overfill prevention: electronic overfill sensor
- Level indicator: Apollo Smart wireless level gauge
- Filling method: Todo dry-break coupling or nozzle fill
- Delivery: 6m delivery hose
- Longevity and durability: constructed from UV-resistant, Adblue-suitable polyethylene.
- Suits a variety of industries: holding capacity allows for substantial storage, great for agricultural mid-size construction
- Double-skinned design: for extra durability and security and spill containment
- Easy manoeuvring: 4 large lifting eyes
- Interstitial space: (space between the inner and the outer tank) integrity management system utilizing electronic level indicator
- Easy access manway: for maintenance and fuel measurement
- Security doors: features a fully enclosed pump/hose compartment, secured by twin flush-mount locking latches
- Efficient pump: a Piusi Italian-made pump dedicated to aggressive fluids with the capacity of 34 l/min. Complete with filter and stainless steel auto nozzle
- Heating of the inter-skin space: helps keep the fluids at optimal temperature
- Easy access for maintenance and measuring: Front door access and manway
- Warranty: 12 month warranty