The Abbi Blue 15ART-BLU is a 110% bunded transportable tank which has been built weatherproof to safety and environmental compliance for the safe transport and storage of DEF (AdBlue) and fuel. The Abbi Blue’s dual capability enables quick onsite
refuelling of machinery, thus decreasing downtime and increasing productive hours. Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the Abbi Blue can safely transport fuel and DEF to and from job sites across multiple industries including construction, marine and agricultural to name a few. As an EPA approved transportable fuel tank features a fully enclosed cabinet that houses and protects the DEF and dispensing equipment
The Abbi Blue 15ART-BlU offers a range of solutions for the user. Below are the most common uses for this transportable tank:
- Short Term Fuel and DEF (AdBlue) Supply: The Abbi Blue tank is the ideal solution for short term, onsite fuel and DEF storage. It can be supplied as a standby tank or a mobile refueller, offering both applications as one unit.
- Limited Access Work Sites: For logistically challenging sites and remote locations, the Abbi Blue can be safely lifted by crane or forklift precisely and quickly. Due to its mobile design, Abbi tanks can transport fuel & DEF to any site, reaching even the most difficult locations.
- Fuel Transport: meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the Abbi Blue 15ART-BLU can transport fuel and DEF safely and efficiently anywhere you need it. By transporting fuel/DEF to sites with an Abbi Blue, you are ready to start upon arrival due to its rapid deployment. Abbi Blue’s can be easily relocated between sites, reaching even the most difficult locations and to eliminate downtime.
- Work Site Safety: The Abbi Blue’s unique bunded design ensures safety of your non-toxic liquid. Abbi Blue’s are designed for safe and easy handling whilst full – carrying multiple certifications and approvals that ensure safety for the environment and operator.
Summary of Benefits & Features
- Capacity Fuel: 1475L
- Safe Fill Fuel: 1401L
- Total Weight: 655kg (empty)
- Total Weight: 2056kg (full)
- Storage options: diesel and DEF only
- External dimensions: 2300 x 1416 x 1284mm (l x w x h)
- Compliance: UL 142, CAN/ULC-S601, ADR AS 1692, AS 1940
- 110% bunded: weatherproof bund ensures safe and environmentally compliant transport and storage
- Forklift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring when detached from trailer
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability and safety when handling the tank full of fuel
- Warranty: 3 year warranty